月曜日, 12月 31, 2007


Happy New Year to all ^^

Been a very very long time since i posted...
This month's been a hectic one for my wallet, and I don't think its over yet.

I found Beatmania IIDX in plaza sing. Apparently bugis has it too. However...

I need this first. Otherwise I'm gonna spam money at the arcades like last time.


Anyway this is the stuff I got for December (excluding G's magazine 1 and 2) G's festival comic. Nothing much really, just bonus chapters of the stuff G's magazine publishing now. And a LANCE bolster cover like what they give usually for G's festival.
Little Busters ilustration book.
AnimediaDVD. Bought it only for poster. Blah blah..
Animedia deluxe or some crap. Only for posters. The wonderful thing about this magazine is that the only thing that they do is do short summaries for anime. Thats all really. Rest is CRAP.
What else but G's festival deluxe? All on EF together with a bouncy mousepad if you know what I'm talking about.

G's series is really getting expensive. Originally only G's magazine and festival existed, but now theres G's Festival Deluxe and G's Festival comic. I'm just a sucker for these. Same goes for u all fagmans out there ^^;

What's my new year resolution? Just search D.C under Amiami and thats my resolution. Yes I want them all so please start donating. Also new hard drives and a beatmania controller. Doesn't sound like a resolution anymore, nevermind.

0 件のコメント:

 
リリカル♪りりっく