木曜日, 11月 22, 2007

Hello I'm back. To rant about this particular guy in my Bcomm class. Oh theres so much to talk about him, where do I start from?


  • During a time where we were supposed to present a book/novel, movie or person, guess what he did? HE DID NARCISSUS! Claiming that it was a visual novel as in E BOOK, he then proceeded with the storyline. Actually he could have got everyone's attention with the good storyline. Guess what he did. Correct. HE TRIED TO SLANG. No one could understand a shit, while me and the teacher where lol-lling on the floor behind the room.



  • Second. What does he like to do in class? Correct. He plays school mate. I mean, WTF? SCHOOL MATE IN CLASS? WHAT IS HE THINKING? The best thing is that he only dares to play the beginning of the game where you create the char. So that no one sees the later parts. C'mon what is he trying to proof? P.S(School mate is great :p)



  • Third. Actually there is no third. But i just wanna put one. Errr, he pisses everyone off and is kind of emo. Also, he will 24/7 be on his C72 games/melty blood/school mate/daydreaming about honeycoming. Jeebs, give me a break.


Ok rant over. I pre-ordered some stuffs from ani-play for december/march. Payment's gonna be a bitch, so I hope for ang-baos on my birthday.
Pastel Ink. Boss says over 100 dollar. Woooo. Released in march 2008.
Eva to be collected mid december.
Same goes for this.

Oh its Yume. also mid december. This is the 2nd batch produced out.

Nananananannananananaaka. Mid december too.

Ok school mate now. Gonna get 100% completion and laugh at the guy's face. The best thing is that I forgot his name.

0 件のコメント:

 
リリカル♪りりっく