日曜日, 4月 20, 2008

ばんわ。

Hi I'm really back ( ゚▽゚)/

Would say that I practically spent 1/2 of my holidays MH-ing, and the other 1/2 on rubbish.
Anyways I've finally finished watching D.C.II and oh-am-I-so-glad that Minatsu is not going to appear in second season; the first one practically revolved around her. And Nanaka was only given an ep of her own _l_ .

Moving on to season 2. asdfghjkl Now THIS is what I call D.C.II in anime. Exact same start as the game, puppet/haunted house decision for the christmas party, blah blah. More Yume and Otome which is expected as well; look what happened in season 1. Yume only appeared with Minatsu during the crisis and Otome 24/7 in the student council room in a what-to-do state.
Comparison:

Yes this looks very familiar.

One of the first few opening CGs in D.C.II fyi.

I couldn't find an appropriate one so..

Oh-kay so it isn't exactly the same but still its the same SCENARIO ._.

Game

So we know that D.C.P.K is already out, and D.C.II.P.S(I still think of Erika as Sakura all grown up <_>) as well. What now?


*Breathes in* YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!11

Seriously. Wooohoo. 12 heroines this time. Pics do the talking.

Misaki. Not the nekomimi from D.C.S.S fyi.

Izumiko. Big head, but actually possesses a small body ^_^

Mako. Like tomboys?

Kudo.

Sakura. Wants to see in non-loli form.

Alice seems to be the most under-rated heroine but her cgs were the best IMO.

Nanako. Don't laugh, I know someone who worships her :D

Nemu.

Kotori. Good genes, good genes, can see it from the other generation.

Miharu. Fancy robots?

Moe. UNDER-RATED.

Tamaki.

Four chapters which consists of these 12 heroines.

Cherry Blossom : Kotori, Kudo, Izumiko

Summer Vacation : Nemu, Alice, Nanako

Autumn Color : Sakura, Tamaki, Moe

White Season : Miharu, Mako, Misaki

Aaaaaaand.... キターー \( ´∀`)/

Apparently Nana's 1/2 bust seemed to have ran out of stock. NO! _ ̄○

Just realized that it has been a year since I started getting G's. Will be reading up 3 issues of it, theres so much coverage recently, on D.C.P.K and D.C.P.S. And 2 kitsune manga-turned anime (Kanokon/Wagaya no Oinari-Sama) + another new kitsune manga that just appeared in Shonen Rival. Whats with kitsunes this season O_O.

Will do a nice long review of D.C.P.K if I have the time(which I will definitely have..)

Ja.

0 件のコメント:

 
リリカル♪りりっく